If you don’t have a vegetable spiraliser, you haven’t lived. No, no, just kidding… but seriously.
I love making zucchini noodles and carrot noodles with my spiraliser. It’s a super quick and easy plantbased and raw recipe and so much better for you than wheat noodles!
So for this recipe, I spiralised a couple of zucchinis and topped the raw noodles with tofu & spinach pesto, tofu ricotta, seeds and basil. Hope you enjoy! Xx
Tofu & Spinach Pesto
– 250g tofu (silken tofu blends easier, but firm works okay too, just add more liquid ingredients if needed)
– 1 cup baby spinach leaves
– 1/2-1 cup sunflower seeds
– 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
– Squeeze of lemon
– Large pinch of salt
– Pinch of black pepper
– Add soy milk to desired consistency
- Simply blend all ingredients together! I start by blending the tofu, spinach leaves and apple cider vinegar, then add the rest.
– 250g firm tofu
– Soy milk
– Salt to taste
- Crumble the tofu between your fingers, into a bowl. Massage a large pinch of salt into the tofu.
- Pour soy milk over the tofu, just enough to cover it all. Place in fridge for an hour or two. You can leave it for longer if you like.
- Strain the tofu and add salt to taste.